Hi folks. Once upon a time when I was a part Hoosier, I knew folks from Kentucky the 'Bluegrass State'. Here is some "hick" talk from Kentucky.
R m ducks? Yes m r ducks. Y r m ducks? C m wangs? M r ducks. Yes, m r ducks.
(Translation : Are those ducks? Yes they are ducks. Why are they ducks? See those wings. They are ducks. Yes they are ducks)
Thats how they know for sure if it is a duck. It must have wings. I think the duck's quack is also a give away. Well sometimes things are not as easy as identifying ducks. Here is The Star :
- Pakatan brushes aside RPK’s ‘lies’
- KUALA LUMPUR: Pakatan Rakyat MPs have dismissed allegations by blogger Raja Petra Kamaruddin that a senior PKR leader had asked for US$10mil as election funds from a company that had sought the leader’s help in moving its stalled project in Selangor.
- Seputeh MP Teresa Kok, who is also Selangor senior exco, said the state government refused to acknowledge such accusations and described them as malicious lies.
- “My question to him (Raja Petra) is where does he get his information?” she said. She urged Raja Petra to provide evidence to the authorities rather than make false accusations.
- Bayan Baru MP Datuk Seri Zahrain Hashim said he was not surprised of such things happening in PKR.
- “If someone says Raja Petra is full of nonsense, then I would like to remind the PKR leadership that this was the very person whom they relied on for information previously,” he said.
- Meanwhile, Sarawak PKR chairman Baru Bian refuted the allegation that he had introduced a developer to Batu MP Tian Chua to resolve the company’s problem in return for US$10mil in kickbacks.
You can read RPK's article here : EPISODE 20: The USD10 million kickback
I was alerted about the goings on at Kumpulan Semesta circa 2008 / 2009 - just after the Pakatan took over Selangor. An old classmate of mine was trying a hand at supplying construction materials ie sand and gravel in Selangor. He said, 'It is more difficult now under the Pakatan. They have set up this company called Kumpulan Semesta and they control everything'.
Now four years down the road, RPK has come out saying that even more money is involved.To all you hardcore Pakatan supporters out there - now you will understand why that young man went flying out the window.
He was disillusioned at the corruption that was going on around him in Selangor. Secondly he was under much stress because he was spilling the beans. Maybe his life was under threat. Who do you think benefited most from his untimely death? The UMNO conspirators? Or the corrupt mafia in Selangor that RPK is now talking about?
Hello Pakatan supporters - how do you spot a YB who is now rich and wealthy? Look at his shirt. Tengok apa brand dia pakai.
So now the Pakatan is saying that RPK is telling lies.
Before when RPK was saying things about the BN it was not lies. It was all gospel truth (except for some things like the 'Rosmah shot Altantuya' part - about which RPK said he was totally misunderstood, misquoted etc).
Its only true if it is about the BN. If it is about the Pakatan, it cannot be true.
The topic today is not about RPK, about USD10.0 million or about sand. The question is why did that boy die in Selangor ? How did he really die? He took all the Selangor corruption secrets with him. Who benefited most from his death? If not "what" then who killed him?