Firts here is something from Kadir Jasin's Blog (you can click on the link to read the full story):
- SHOULD we be curious that Parti Keadilan Rakyat’s deputy president, Mohd Azmin Ali, is so worried about the so-called attempts to implicate his boss, Anwar Ibrahim, in the Sabah immigrant issue or is there something more than meets the eye?
- After all, the Royal Commission of Inquiry (RCI) had just started its work.
- Or is there something intimate that he knows about Anwar’s alleged involvement in the Sabah’s immigrant issue that many young Malaysians are not aware of?
What? Anwar Ibrahim was involved in Project IC in Sabah? Is that what Kadir Jasin is implying?
Deyy Karpal !! Cut the chicken. Cook the curry. Get the chapati. We are having an early lunch.
Yesterday Salleh Said Keruak of Sabah has also challenged Anwar Ibrahim to come clean about his involvement in Project IC in Sabah. Here is today's Utusan Malaysia (I have truncated the news, you can click on the link to read the full story).
- KOTA BELUD 22 Jan. - Timbalan Pengerusi Badan Perhubungan UMNO Sabah, Datuk Seri Salleh Said Keruak mencabar Anwar Ibrahim memberitahu perkara sebenar mengenai pendatang tanpa izin kepada (RCI).
- Beliau menegaskan, Anwar perlu berbuat demikian kerana beliau adalah Timbalan Perdana Menteri pada waktu itu.
- "(Anwar) seorang amat berkuasa dan tahu apa yang berlaku di Sabah. Jangan jadi hipokrit, mungkin dengan pengetahuan hal sebenar atau dalaman itu, Anwar boleh membantu memberikan maklumat...jadi beritahu perkara sebenar kepada RCI.
My comments : I think the Sabah church people who are behind politicising this RCI issue are now praying that Anwar Ibrahim will not be called by the Royal Commission of Inquiry to explain what he was doing about this matter at the relevant time.