- Exco member’s aide arrested in anti-graft sting
- aide of Penang state exco member arrested in anti-graft sting.
- arrested offering bribe/abuse of power sexual harassment.
- RM30,000 to woman to drop sexual complaint on top civil servant.
- MACC Datuk Mustafar Ali confirmed the arrest
- complained her former employer sexually harassed her.
- civil servant produced in court several months ago.
- civil servant sought help from political secretary.
- latter then contacted the woman.
- lodged report, commission sting operation Jan 3 at Seberang Jaya.
- three of them dropped off hush money to her.
- money changed hands case officers moved in.
- “arrested on the spot at about 11.30pm,”
- held for 24 hours, released on bail.
- aide is office bearer of Permatang Pauh PKR division
- coordinator for Anwar Ibrahim in constituency.
- powerful figure in the Penanti state constituency.
- The three are likely to be charged in court
Please Send Me Stuff
If you have articles, information, thoughts you want to share just send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your articles brief, not more than 1000 words or just use bullet points. If you have pictures to go with the articles, that is even better. Towards an excellent Malaysia.
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Anwar Ibrahim's 'Coordinator' Arrested In Sexual Harrasment Graft
Here is the news from The Star. You can click on the link to read the fuill story.