1. Guan Eng distances himself from graft allegations against exco man’s aide
- Guan Eng distanced himself from reports aide to state leader arrested with two others
- Lim said the case was a personal matter between a top civil servant and the aide.
- However, Lim said he would not compromise on corruption.
- “will hold fast to Pakatan Rakyat's anti-corruption stand,” he said at Hard Rock Hotel.
- PKR Youth wing head Amir Ghazali stunned over controversial case.
- the aide, aged 56, and two others offering a bribe sexual harassment case.
- Amir said the party was now in the midst of appointing lawyers to advise
- The man and two others had offered a bribe of RM30,000 to drop sexual harassment
- accused was invited to join PKR by party adviser Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim.
This is typical Lim Guan Eng and Pakatan Rakyat bullshit. Three people who are members of your political faction (Pakatan Rakyat) or members of your State government have been arrested for corruption and you say 'this is a personal matter'? What type of an idiot are you?
If it is a personal matter, why is PKR in the midst of appointing lawyers? Bodoh. They offered RM30,000. Where did the money come from? Where did they get RM30,000 in the first place? Is there a slush fund somewhere to handle these issues?
And when Guan Eng offered RM50,000 'stipend' to Tunku Aziz was that personal, not personal, official, semi official, corruption, buying silence or what exactly was it? If the UMNO boys did the same thing, will it also be personal or will it be good old fashioned corruption?
How come it is not a personal matter when the UMNO boys get caught with their pants down? The UMNO boys do seem to have a better track record in handling corruption.
- Dato Harun was jailed for corruption. UMNO kicked him out of office.
- Khir Toyo has been found guilty in Court.
- The PKFZ case is now in Court. If found guilty people will go to jail.
- Lembu Condo case is in Court. Shahrizat has lost her job. If guilty, people will go to jail.
- Mat Taib was found INNOCENT by an Australian Court. However Mahathir kicked him out. Slumberjack reappointed him.
- Anwar Ibrahim was found guilty of corruption by the Court and sentenced to six years jail. UMNO kicked him out.
Now Anwar Ibrahim is the leader of the Pakatan. A corrupted criminal has been made leader of the Pakatan. The Pakatan Rakyat has become Pakatan Rasuah. Only a people with no moral values and no manners will take a corrupted criminal as their leader. Only a people with no moral values and no manners will say that corruption inside their faction 'is a personal matter'.
Guan Eng is so unbelievably stupid. Here is more news about Guan Eng's stupidity. There is more hanky panky over the DAP's election results scandal.
- Do not blame the computer, software experts have told DAP over “technical glitch” that dramatically changed the party's election results.
- “It was human error in entering the wrong information,” said IT expert.
- the consultant called DAP's excuse “pure fiction”.
- “If it's a computer error, why did (election director) Pooi Weng Keong have to resign?
- “Perhaps, DAP used human error' to bring (deputy national publicity secretary) Zairil (Khir Johari) in,” he said
- Party leaders had defended the mistake as a “technical glitch” and not due to human error.
- “It's human error. It sounds like a cover-up,”
- disparity between the old results and the “corrected” ones was too large.
- He pointed out that if the corrected version was on the level, everyone's results should change, not just those of Zairil and Wu.
Please read Helen Ang's analysis of this DAPgate here. Folks there is also some camouflage going on. The DAP has been leading the public to focus on positions 31-38 and 61-68 only. What about positions 1 to 30 and 39 to 60?
If it was a computer glitch, how can the computer be so clever to glitch only over Zairil Khir Johari and leave no glitch over the other 66 candidates? Your computer glitch so pandai pilih one ah?
- The PKR can cheat in their party elections in 2010 its ok.
- The DAP can 'adjust' their election results, its ok.
- They can deal in billion Ringgit land scams (Selangor Darul Talam) thats ok too.
- They can sapu 10,500 acres of timber land - thats ok too.
- They can get caught buck naked (or butt naked) on tape with girls - thats ok too.
- Their wakil rakyat lawyers prepare false statutory declarations - all ok.
- Muka tin sadin says vote for me and you will go to heaven. Thats ok too.
- Their people can get involved in sexual harrassment, thats ok
- they can offer RM30,000 bribes to tutup mata thats 'a personal matter'
- they can oiffer Tunku Aziz RM50,000 - thats a stipend. Its ok.