Now everyone is cutting by half their previous estimate of the crowd at the silly Himpunan Rally last week. Read for yourself from Malaysiakini. I have more comments in blue after this.
- Think tank halves KL112 crowd estimate
- Twitter trends research firm Politweet halved its estimate of crowd size during KL112 .
- Politweet estimated crowd size 136,037 to 151,185
- yesterday, Politweet revised numbers to 63,976 and 78,193 people.
- reduced occupied area from 424,149.14sf to 275,532.03sf after further analysis
- density estimate also increased from 3.5 sf per person to 12 sf per person.
- Politweet estimate 19,775 people outside Stadium Merdeka
- police, too, trimmed estimate by half - from 80,000 to 45,000.
Alamak tak payah pikir susah-susah. I was here in the area during Hindraf, Bersih 1 and 2. The Bersih 1 was a good crowd but even that crowd barely exceeded 100,000 people. And I was here for the Himpunan Rakyat last Saturday.
The Himpunan crowd last week was nowhere near the Bersih strength. The roads were empty. It was around 30,000 to 40,000 people only. The vast majority were PAS.
The Police have now reduced their estimate down to 45,000 people. Malaysiakini reports Politweet as halving their estimate to 63,000 people. I think Politweet is still mistaken. They are using mathematics and statistical analysis.
Stadium Merdeka cannot hold the same number of people as it did during the Merdeka Cup football. The stadium has been renovated. People say the tingkat atas has been knocked down. The capacity is not even 30,000.
What does this really mean? People are getting tired (especially the Chinese and Indians) of too much bullshitting by the Pakatan. Even their cybertroopers with their childish animations, cartoons, pictures and fake email messages, fake FB messages and fake Tweets are causing battle fatigue among their readers. DAP's Gangnam video is now backfiring on the DAP. Ubah Gangnam DAP Dulu !!
Everyday, the claims on FB, Twitter and the Blogs are getting more outrageous than the day before. People are getting fed up. Then there is the real hypocrisy and spinning of lies by the Pakatan.
- RM207 Billion compensation from Japan for Death Railway
- Gomen is bankrupt, no money to pay civil servants salaries
- 700,000 turned up for Himpunan Rakyat
- Fake photoshoppe pictures showing people sitting on the stadium roof
- Allah can be used / cannot be used by non Muslims
- DAP CEC election scandal
- carpet seller made and then retracted allegations, embarrassing Rafizi
- DAP making Unconstitutional law againt party-hopping
- DAP's Koay suspended six months and then now in a flip flop reinstated by DAP
- Nga and Ngeh secured 10,500 acres of timber land in Kelantan - all halal
- Anwar Ibrahim says in Jakarta that Malaysia member of OPEC - so must be true
- PAS Kedah flip flop on Chinese women performing for Chinese New Year
- Unisex hairdresser shop issue in Kelantan
- many other Arab sex cult issues by PAS
So people are getting tired of all these spin stories. That is why Malaysiakini and Politweet have had to reduce their estimate of the crowd at the Himpunan Rakyat. The crowds simply were not there.