Here is the news :
- Group protests against DAP polls
- GEORGE TOWN: people protest in Komtar over DAP polls
- they wanted party to nullify it and hold fresh election.
- Describing result tainted group claims to support Indian leaders, wanted to see a clean election
- “We want party to call another election to show transparency,” A. Loganathan, said.
- He said a bigger demonstration would be held if their pleas were ignored.
- only three Indian candidates Karpal, Gobind Singh Deo and M. Kulasegaran made it to the top 20
- Penang Deputy Chief Minister Dr P. Ramasamy was voted out of the CEC
So A Loganathan and his Indian friends in the DAP want the party to call for a fresh round of elections. Lets see what Tokong has to say about this. Loganathan says dont mess with the Indians in the DAP. They can create havoc if they want to. And this time they seem to have a legitimate grievance.
Loganathan says : "a bigger demonstration would be held if their pleas were ignored"
I say Loga, here is my opinion - nothing is going to happen lah. This is the Dictatorial Autocratic Party. Whatever the Tokong says must be obeyed. Do not question Tokong's authority. He will smash you. Mark my words - all you irritating Indians in the DAP are going to get smashed.
Folks even the deputy chief minister Dr P Ramasamy got voted out of the CEC. Multi racial apa ini? And no Malay got elected to the CEC.