Well this was bound to happen. First here is the Star :
- ALOR SETAR: do to rebut PAS backfired, scantily dressed women performed.
- event was deemed too “racy” by even the DAP.
- State DAP chairman Lee Guan Aik said performers should be decently dressed.
- wore “bikini-like” tops with short skirts and moved suggestively
- “.. event which was clearly against the state government’s decision”.
- The Kedah PAS had imposed a strict dress code on female performers
- PKR opposed such policies .. wanted to prove point by organising show.
- PAS executive councillor Phahrolrazi Zawawi said matter would be investigated.
Anyway now we come to the funny part of this story. Malaysiakini reports that "PKR de facto leader Anwar Ibrahim said the party will investigate and take action over allegations that the party’s Kulim branch had organised a dance with scantily-clad female performers."
Now that is more like it. True to Anwar Ibrahim. he wants to investigate the scantily clad dancers. Maybe he would like to meet them in person - you know just to check out their moves? Here is even more funny news about Anwar. The NST reports :
- "If there is anything provocative (about the dance) and really involved PKR, we will take action. We have values that must be safeguarded.
The moron is also reported as saying :
- "I still don't know what kind of action will be taken, but if it is just 'ronggeng sikit-sikit', what action is there to take?" he quipped.
That is not the point. The point is go and tell your partners pas-pis-pus. They are the ones who want to impose their fake religion on everyone. If you cannot agree among your partners about what is sikit-sikit or lebih-lebih, then it just becomes another pakatan belakang kira.