1. The Star
- Lahad Datu stand-off: Two Sulu gunmen shot dead
- FELDA SAHABAT : At least two Sulu gunmen are believed killed
- three injured cops were being airlifted to Sandakan.
- As of 12.45pm, villagers say they were still hearing gunshots.
- Azzimudie reportedly told a Philippines radio ..there were casualties on his side.
- Azzimudie said that his group will not retreat or call for a ceasefire
- Many shops in Lahad Datu town about 165kms away from Felda Sahabat 17 had also closed.
- At the entrance to Felda Sahabat 17 heavy security presence
- At least 10 people died while four others were injured the daughter of Sultan Jamalul Kiram III said Friday.
- Among those wounded is a woman, Princess Jaycel Kiram said in press conference in Manila.
- information relayed to the royal family by Rajah Muda, brother of the sultan and leader of the group
- The exchange of gunfire began at around 6 a.m. Friday when the Malaysian forces inched closer to the place
- The group has no intention to leave the area despite the firefight, the sultan stressed.
- The Department of Foreign Affairs denied reports there were casualties.
- Foreign Affairs spokesman Assistant Secretary Raul Hernandez said gunfire had stopped and there were no casualties.
- “What he (Philippine ambassador to Malaysia) relayed to Secretary del Rosario was that this incident happened earlier, and thank God there were no casualties,” Hernandez said.
Our boys are under fire from very silly and confused people. This is the time for us all to pull together and give the Police, Army, Navy and all our Security personnel our maximum support.
Will keep you posted.
Satu lagi pasangan ayah dan anak jahat