I received the following e mail today (Sunday).
I'm sure you've read today's The Star article on Bersih 4.0.
Going back to your post titled 'When US Presidents Come Visiting', I think the machinery has been set in place. It's all getting too predictable:
1) Ambiga has started to demand this and that (she will never be satisfied no matter what the EC does)
2) EC will give some lame response (saying that they have done many things)
3) Ambiga will say it's not enough and declare Bersih 4.0 to be on.
4) Bersih will want to demo in the streets. Gomen will say "Cannot, but you can use the stadiums."
5) Bersih will 'apply' for stadiums, but the stadiums will already have 'scheduled events' and deny their application. Bersih will take to the streets anyways. (Nearby wherever Obama's hotel will be.)
6) Bersih 4.0 will take place at the same time Obama comes here. This time not just in KL, but nationwide. (Funds flowing into the country as we speak)
7) Obama will include a statement in his speech praising 'freedom and democracy'
8) Bersih 4.0 will be played to the international media, as if Malaysia is going through a revolution. (Anwar will take the lead here.)
9) Najib will just watch. He's powerless to do anything. (Zahid Hamidi will make some noise, but in the end nothing. KJ will kiss-ass Obama trying to get on the US good side)
10) Malaysia will go through hell again, until GE14 when the Opposition will finally win Putrajaya.
What's your comment on the above?
My comments : We need a new Prime Minister. The PM is clueless.