Aide: Anwar all puffed up because of an allergy
The Tamil actor
- Anwar's face puffed up due to an allergic reaction to medication
- face was all “puffed up” raising many an eyelid.
- Was it some kind of surgery? No, says an aide, it’s an allergic reaction to medication
- portal reported Anwar appeared unwell as his eyes & cheeks were puffy
- what appeared to be stitch marks below his ears.
- he wore sunglasses to cover slight swelling on the upper part of his right cheek.
"says an aide" ? Did you know that the plural of aide is aides?
Swelling on the upper part of his cheek? Did the old IGP give him another tight slap? Cosmetic surgery? Nose job? Face lift? Removing black patches? None of the above, according to aides. Its just allergy to medication.
Allergy to what medication? Ubat baru ke? Apa pasal? Ubat lama dah tak boleh pakai lagi ke? Or ubat lama not effective anymore? Trying out new cocktail?
Can someone please tell him to get another pair of shades. He simply loves to look like a Tamil actor.
Here is some info : the majority of PKR members are still Tamils ok. PKR is a Tamil majority party. President is of pure Korean ancestry. President's husband and Ketua Umum is a Tamil.
Anyway maybe PAS Selangor knows more about the reason for the swollen cheeks and puffy face. Here is the news :
- Selangor PAS to review ties with PKR
- Selangor PAS has unanimously agreed review ties with PKR
- review mentioned by Harun Taib
- review of ties due to weakness in partnership
- “review cannot be exposed. ..discussed internally”
- PAS blamed PKR for party’s poor showing in 13th general election
- Khalid rubbished such claims
- defeat must be analysed before such simplistic assumptions
- Khalid reiterated (PKR) would not leave Pakatan and join Umno
The PAS is really beginning to feel stupid. PAS lost Kedah, they lost seats in Kelantan and the biggest insult is that the PAS dunggus helped DAP to win eight State seats in Pahang !! Of all places.
PAS had targeted Pahang as their front line State. Yet they helped DAP win more seats than them in Pahang. Nampak sangat PAS jadi kaldai tunggangan DAP. And their relationship with PKR has also been to PAS' disadvantage. Majority orang Melayu dah tak sokong PAS, PKR dan Anwar Ibrahim.
As we have seen in the last PRU13 it is the Malay vote that determines the elections. Maybe 100% of Chinese voters came out to vote. The Malay turnout was much less, maybe only 50% - 60% of registered Malay voters even came out to vote. And registered Malay voters make up only half or less of all eligible Malay voters. Still the Malay vote was able to swing the elections in favour of UMNO and the BN. UMNO won 88 seats - nine more than in 2008.
UMNO and the BN still won the popular vote in NINE states with lower Malay voter turnouts. The Pakatan won ALL the Chinese majority areas (Penang, Perak, KL and Klang Valley plus Chinese urban areas) with almost 100% Chinese voter turnout. All this is now beginning to sink in into the turbans of the kaldai-kaldai PAS.
Only now they are beginning to realise the DAP and PKR have got the better of them.