OutSyed The Box
Sunday, February 22, 2026
UK IMAM GUILTY OF 21 COUNTS OF RAPE
An imam has been found guilty of raping women and girls as young as 12 after using his position as a faith leader at his east London mosque to convince them he had magical powers.
Abdul Halim Khan, 54, has been found guilty of twenty one counts of rape and sexual assault as well as child sexual offences against seven women and girls at Snaresbrook Crown Court.
The offences took place between 2004 and 2015, and three of his victims were young teenage girls at the time.
All seven were members of the local Muslim community, and Khan abused his position to convince them all to meet him in isolated places to carry out the sex attacks.
Khan would claim he needed to meet with the girls and women to prevent anything bad happening to them.
He then raped or abused them and claimed he had been possessed by a 'Jinn', or evil spirit, while doing so.
His victims were left too scared to tell friends or family for fear of him doing them harm via 'black magic', the CPS said.
Khan's actions were finally discovered in February 2018 when his youngest victim bravely told a teacher what had happened to her.
On Friday, Khan was convicted of nine counts of rape, four counts of sexual assault, two counts of sexual assault of a child under 13, five counts of rape of a child under 13 and one count of assault by penetration.
Officers from the Met Police interviewed more than 50 witnesses as part of their investigation. They charged Khan in March 2023.
Following the verdicts on Friday, one of the former imam's victims said: 'The abuse I suffered as a child has had a profound and lasting impact on my life.
'What happened to me did not end when the abuse stopped, it affected my sense of safety, my ability to trust others, and the way I understood relationships and authority.
'Someone who should never have harmed me violated that trust, and the effects of that betrayal have stayed with me for many years and I continue to carry that trauma with me.
'Like many survivors of childhood sexual abuse, I lived with shame, fear, and confusion that were not mine to carry. The loss of trust, in people, in systems, and at times in myself, shaped much of my adult life.
'Coming forward was an extremely difficult decision. Speaking about what happened meant revisiting painful memories and facing emotions I had tried to suppress for years.
'However, being listened to, believed, and treated with dignity throughout the investigation helped restore some of the trust that had been taken from me. I am grateful to the Metropolitan Police officers who handled my case with care, professionalism, and sensitivity.
'I hope this outcome acknowledges not only the abuse itself, but the deep and lasting harm it causes.
'I also hope it encourages other survivors of childhood sexual abuse to know that they are not alone, they are not to blame, and that what happened to them matter, regardless of how much time has passed.'
Khan has been remanded into custody ahead of sentencing at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Thursday, May 14.
Detective Sergeant Sara Yems, who led the investigation, said: 'It shows remarkable strength for anyone to report abuse, especially when the abuser is believed to be a trusted figure.
Melissa Garner, Specialist Prosecutor for the Crown Prosecution Service, said: 'Abdul Halim Khan a former imam abused his position of trust and authority to carry out a vicious series of rapes and sexual abuses against seven victims including three vulnerable teenage girls.
Saturday, February 21, 2026
The Tragic Death of Caliph Uthman (Part 2)
Here is a video that may be of some interest: The Tragic Death of Caliph Uthman (Part 2)
Click here for the video: https://youtu.be/jKriJbbV43Q?si=Jvjq0WSeErHSR0Gv
Source: The History by Al-Tabari, Volume 15: The Crisis of the Early Caliphate: The Reign of 'Uthman A.D. 644-656 / A.H. 24-35 (translated by R. Stephen Humphreys).
Here is a brief (AI generated) of the video:
The video, "The Tragic Death of Caliph Uthman (Part 2)," details the escalating conflict and eventual assassination of Caliph Uthman.
It begins with the rebels besieging Uthman's house in Medina, cutting off food and water supplies (0:03).
The video highlights a controversial letter, allegedly bearing Uthman's seal, that ordered harsh measures against dissenters, though Uthman denied writing it and some historians suggest Marwan Iban al-Hakam may have forged it (0:31-1:12).
The narrative then covers attempts by Ali (2:20) and Habiba (3:03) to provide aid, both of whom were met with disrespect by the rebels.
Aisha's departure for Mecca and her brother Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr's refusal to join her in supporting Uthman is also discussed (4:07). Uthman's desperate plea for help from Muawia Ibn Abi Sufyan in Syria is mentioned, as is the Syrian army's delayed arrival (5:37-6:55).
The video culminates in the rebels' final assault on Uthman's house, his defenders' valiant but ultimately futile efforts, and Uthman's assassination led by Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr and others (8:58-12:01).
The tragic aftermath includes Uthman's body lying unburied for three days, the family's appeal to Ali for burial permission, the community's initial rejection of his burial in the Muslim cemetery, and his eventual interment in a Jewish cemetery (12:26-13:15).
Years later, Muawia Ibn Abi Sufyan ordered Uthman's body transferred to the main Muslim cemetery (13:24-13:45).
The creator of the video used "The History by Al-Tabari, Volume 15: The Crisis of the Early Caliphate: The Reign of 'Uthman A.D. 644-656 / A.H. 24-35 (translated by R. Stephen Humphreys)" as a primary source for the information presented.
You can also watch Part 1 here :
https://youtu.be/By85QvcAfY4?si=Sa780ss47tYJOIuM
AGE OF BIG NAVAL GUNS IS BACK
Leisure reading on a Saturday. Well its not the 15 inch guns of the Bismarck or the 18 inch guns of the Yamato which could fire up to 40 kilometers away. The shells they fired was about the weight of a Volkswagen. That was over 80 years ago during the Second World War.
Today radar and computerised fire control provides much higher accuracy. Plus new artillery-shell technologies can hit a target up to 100 km away. Today's naval gun turrets are fully automated and do not need sailors to load, aim and fire the gun. The rate of fire is also rapid and a 6 inch naval gun can be fired at the speed of a hand bolted rifle.
Both the US and Russian navies are refurbishing some of their old battle-wagons to fire naval guns again. Firing naval guns is much cheaper than shooting missiles (over the same distances) because missiles can cost millions of US Dollars a piece whereas naval shells cost tens of thousands of Dollars. Longer range shells can cost more but they are still much cheaper than a missile.
Now the Chinese have come in with the improved, more efficient and much cheaper version. They have developed a naval gun that fires standard 155 mm (6.1 inch) artillery shells - used by land armies all over the world. The standard Chinese 155 mm artillery shell costs between US1,000 - US3,000 each.
Here is some copy paste:
155 mm artillery shells are the NATO and Western standard because they offer an optimal balance between range, destructive power, and portability, weighing roughly 45 kg or 100 pounds. Originating from a 19th-century French design, this caliber is highly versatile, easy to manufacture via hot forging, and compatible with widely used, mobile, long-range howitzers
The 155 mm artillery shell is the established 'gold standard'. The Chinese have decided to fire the 155 mm shell (6.1 inch) from naval guns. This is super cost efficient because they can use their standards stocks of 155 mm artillery shells.
This video here says the Chinese can fire this shell up to 100 km away. That would be rocket assisted shells or packed with higher explosive charges. Here is a brief video.
Friday, February 20, 2026
DAP MCA ELECTION PACT - CHINESE OPERA KAH?
It looks like it is now the turn of the PH to start cracking up.
First here is a strange piece of news:







